BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Wow this is AWESOME!

I have to say this is so much nicer than wordpress.com! Now that I didnt like wordpress. Really it was very user friendly and the setup was nice but there r a few issues there that I just couldnt get past. One is the fact that they only have a handful of layouts u can use for free. If u want to make ur own or even upload new ones u have to pay. What a buncha bull! Here u can search layouts and change them anytime u want just like u can with MySpace which I LOVE! Other good features here r u can add a lot more content. Sure u can add links and such at wordpress but again unless u pay its very basic and Im just not gonna pay! I have 3 kids. I cant afford to pay for things like that! So what if I sound cheap. Its called being frugal damnit! LMAO! Anyway I really like it here and those of u who dont blog better get to it! It really is a great stress reliever and we all know what happens if u keep emotions and feelings bottled up. U go insane!!! LOL!

1 comments:

Simply Organized 4 Life & Koaching by Kimberly said...

I really like Blogspot as well. It's pretty wonderful for a free service. I haven't heard great things about Wordpress at all, and now you've confirmed what I have heard. I think I definitely made the right choice in blogs - I like what you've done with yours.
Creatively,
Kimberly Miller
www.kimberleekreations.blogspot.com/