BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 5, 2008

New washer & dryer!

OMG FINALLY!!! We went and picked out a new washer and dryer last nite and they will be here on Saturday. Its gonna be so nice to do laundry without having to worry about them breaking. We got a good deal too. They knocked off about $150 for the fact that I still have a dryer that does work (sometimes LMAO!) so they r going to take that one with them and fix it and sell it. Hey fine with me! They can have it! Maybe someone else can get some life outta the thing! Its just amazing how fast we go through household appliances. I mean seriously we r lucky to get a year maybe a year and a half tops out of washing machines. I think I just over load them but with 3 kids and a husband who gets filthy I just cant sit 24/7 washing clothes! The good thing is these r “10 cycle” machines. As if I know what that really means. All I know is my old washer was “8 cycle” and it worked pretty damn good (well before it broke it did) so if this one has 2 more “cycles” then that must be better right? Right. Wayne and I did go back and forth about a front or top loader though. Hes always liked front and I like top. Finally the guy said that if he was going to be honest the front loaders do break more often and with the way we go through them a top would be better and last longer so we went with a top of the line top loader. I just cant wait! Ive never been so damn excited about washing laundry in my life. Wow. If this is all it takes to excite me I clearly dont have enough fun LMAO!

0 comments: