BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mice like Ghost Hunters!

This is really weird. Last week we were watching Ghost Hunters (Im sorry but that show should be on more than once a week hey!) and all of a sudden I look over and there is a freakin mouse climbing up my fireplace stones! I scream. He runs. Wayne sets a live trap. 2 days later Im home alone and he gets trapped. I was afraid he was going to chew a foot off or die of dehydration in the trap and since I actually do care which is why I set a live trap and not a snap ur head type trap I mustered up the bravery to touch the trap and I took him out and let him go in the woods. Ok great! Hes gone! Whoohoo! Um no. 2 nites ago the little shit is back and again while we r watching Ghost Hunters! Now Ill give him that hes cute as hell and he has great taste in TV but he simply cannot stay in my house! So yet another live trap set and we havent seen him again since that nite. No sign of him dead anywhere either so clearly the cats arent interested. This time when we catch him hes outta here. Im taking him to the next town and letting him go. I get that mice dont usually join another colony so this might mean he lives alone for the rest of his life but its better than my cats eating him alive right? Right. Hes just gonna have to find himself a nice little wife and make his own colony and please please dont bring them back to my fireplace!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

and you're surprised that mice like "ghost hunters"? lol i would think of any creatures they would surely be the ones to like it! they creep around at night, they stay behind the scenes for the most part, and they scare some people almost as much! lol