BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Very very pissed off - beware

Ill warn everyone right now if u want all pink fluffy happy talk I suggest u close this page right now because theres no holding back on this one!
I want to fucking kill Vin right now. I think if he wasnt on the other side of the gate I probably would have. He thinks he runs the world and is so fucking smart when in reality he can barely spell a 3 letter word and cant add more than 10+10. Heres Wayne in 90 degree heat shoveling sand to level out where the pool is going to go. Naturally Vin being the asshole that he is he has to sit and get involved where he doesnt belong. Did he pay for it? Nope. Does he own the fucking houses? Nope. He owns NOTHING! Calling everyone “stupid” and “why r u all so fucking dumb” and “I have to teach u everything” blah blah blah screaming like a fucking lunatic. Finally I had enough and I totally went off on the fucker. Ive had it. Im taking the pool back and not even setting it up. Ill take the kids to the fucking ocean 7 days a week just so I dont have to be near that piece of shit asshole. Honestly I think if he comes near me right now Ill be in jail. Now I know why my Grandmother stayed as far away from him as she could. Kinda hard for me when he lives nextdoor.

0 comments: