BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Bday gift from Wayne!

Ok this post needs a disclaimer just like the rat ones do! Wow I seem to be doing this a lot LOL so here goes!
*Anyone who doesnt like piercings or tattoos thats fine. Really I know they r not for everyone and I know getting my nose and eyebrow pierced were a shocker for a lot of people. Its my body though and if I want to get a couple holes in it here and there and some color added well damnit Im gonna do it! Im not asking u to do it to urs so dont ask me NOT to do it to mine!*
Ok now that we have that out of the way LOL Wayne has known Ive wanted to have a tattoo for a long time. I wanted a hummingbird because it was my grandmothers favorite bird and mine as well and the kids initials (RO = Robyn (yes she gets two letters just to make it look better LOL) J = Joshua A= Angelina) which is also the name of my business. Ive debated for years and just never want to spend the money. Well Wayne decided he wanted to go find out how much his tattoo (also ROJA with a guitar) would cost so we went to the tattoo place Flats in Groton, CT where I had my piercings done to get a quote. Well about 20 mins later I was sitting in the chair having my tattoo done for my bday LOL! No one in the family other than Lettie knows yet so Im just waiting for the screaming LMAO! Anyway heres a pic! Its on the back of my neck and even though the pic looks crooked its actually straight. Its just the way I was standing!

0 comments: