BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 27, 2008

Bolwing!

Last week the new leagues at blowing started so we joined a family bowling league. I couldnt go because I was at the hosp with Robyn so it was just Wayne, Josh and Angelina for week 1. Since Robyns feeling MUCH better I decided to go this week and leave her home with Mom/Pat. OMG it was so much fun! Wayne was a little stressed with the fact that Angelina cant throw the ball that hard so it got kicked back a couple times but then they reset the lane and it stopped doing it so all was fine. Well that and I told Angelina to think about throwing a watermelon at Vins head and throw it real hard LMAO so she was doing MUCH better after that! Josh wasnt totally focused so his game was off but he did pretty good. Wayne the ass got a bunch of strikes and I actually got some myself which shocked the shit outta him and me both! My only problem was the only balls I had to pick from were either 8lb or 14lb and I needed like a 12lb. The holes in the 8lb were too small and the 14lb was pretty damn heavy and I kept droppin it. So I rotated and used both. Still though I did damn good for only having bowled once before in my life like 6 years ago. So yeah it was interesting and believe it or not I cant wait to go back!

0 comments: