BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ahh how I love online groups!

So yeah ok it was an interesting day. As most people know T and I have a Yahoo group for people who own small/exotic animals. There r only a handful of members and we r all pretty close and the group has been around for over a year. We all pretty much talk on the phone and all that and most of us have known each other for years. Well we had these two girls in there. One has been in for awhile and the other is pretty new. Today shit hit the fan. All of the members have expressed concerns about these two girls and their animal ethics over the past few days and even weeks. Long story short there were a lot of questions/issues and there just was no way to deal with these issues in a way that would make everyone happy other than removing these two people from the group. Do I enjoy kicking people out? No believe it or not I dont. But T and I discussed it and neither of us want to relive the dramas of the past so we felt it had to be done and so we did it. She was at work so I did it and I ended up taking the blame not by any fault of T’s but because these two girls apparently feel they need to lash out at someone and Im that someone. Ive offered to help them with their animal care in the future if they need it. I dont hate either of them. Really I dont. But I had to act as an owner and do what the group needed me to do. They apparently dont understand that and I really do feel for them. Honestly I do. They need to realize though that I have to do what I have to do. That said Im not answering anymore of their emails. I just cant keep going around and around with them like this. If they want help in the future I will be glad to help them but I just cant keep banging my head against the brick wall they r putting up. And for the record if either of u r reading this Im not doing this as an attack. Im doing it for my own venting/sanity and I hope u believe that. I truly do wish u both the best of luck.

0 comments: