BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Holy ladder bat man!

Ok so the pool was FINALLY full yesterday so we could get in it and mix all the tree gunk around to get it clean. YEAH! So here I go with my fat ass up the ladder...or not. I got up 1 step. Ok that was easy. Now lets keep in mind I only have 1 "decent" knee and one completely blown knee. 2nd step? Um no. Couldnt do it. Down I come. Gotta try again. Up 1 step. Good. Up 2 steps with Wayne behind me pushing my ass...the most action hes seen lately BTW. Great! Lets go for 3. Up 3! YEAH! Time for the 4th and final step...here we go...I can do this...shit I cant do this! I literally think I threw up a little in my mouth. Back down I come. So now Wayne gets in and starts cleaning the pool. Now Im really pissed that hes in there and Im standing outside watching. Really want to get in now just so I can drown his ass. So I have him hold the ladder from the inside of the pool. Maybe that will help. Here we go again. Up 1. Up 2. Up 3. YES! Shall we go for 4? Nope. Not gonna happen. DAMNIT! In the house I go to get the computer to look up ladders. Holy crap do they cost a fortune. I aint got that kind of money! Lets try CraigsList. YEAH! I found 1! Its 2 hours away and looks like 1 I could use. But its $150. Hmmm. Add that to all the gas its gonna take gettin there and thats damn near $200. Again I dont really have that kind of money. So I email the man selling it. Nice man btw. Its still for sale! YEAH! But will he budge on price? He says yes! Of course I have no idea by how much. So now I gotta think about it and decide if I can swing it on a mortgage week with Wayne STILL waiting for his $600 travel money from the post office. Shit. Hopefully I can figure something out and hopefully it will still be for sale when I do because I REALLY want to go in that damn pool!

0 comments: