BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 2, 2008

Forgot to mention my love for DVR!

I have to say without DVR or atleast a VCR I would go NUTS! With a 2 year old most nites u dont get to watch what u plan to watch on TV therefor u r required to record things. In a house with 2 adults and 3 kids all who like different things lets just say the DVR gets used A LOT! Well now that Wayne is actually in the post office (WOOHOO) he left that shit ass nite job of his and we actually get to watch some tv! Last nite we had a Ghost Hunters marathon. It was awesome. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I swear that show just gets better and better every season. Its amazing! I would so love to have them come to my house. With all the weird things that happen here it would be great but really Im a little afraid to know whats going on here. Angelina saw “black shape of a man” at the top of the stairs a few weeks ago. She still talks about it. Robyn went into the kitchen to get a drink one nite and came back screaming that there was a “face” in there and refused to go back in for days. Wayne and I both hear whispers in our ears on a regular basis while we r sleeping. Hell though I hear whispers when I visit other places too so thats not saying much LMAO! But really as cool as it would be to have them come just knowing the Indian past of this land and the fact that my Grandmother passed away here I just think it would scare me so much! And it isnt like these r new things. Weve lived here for 11 years and since day one weve had things like this happen so its not new. Weve just learned to live with it! So what else did we watch last nite? Oh yeah we watched some So You Think You Can Dance? No really we did. Im not asking a question there. The show name ends with a ? LMAO! Just makin that clear! ANYWAY thats another show I just love. Some of the dancers r simply amazing! But really it wouldnt be possibly without DVR BABY! I think we should all go kiss our cable men right now LMAO!

0 comments: