BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 19, 2008

*WARNING* Tomorrows driving test & random bitching

Tomorrow is Waynes driving test for the post office. If he fails this one thats the end. Hes SOL totally. So cross everything that he freakin passes! If he does pass he starts training on the 27th and if he doesnt I file for divorce! Plain and simple!
So I checked the rebate status on www.irs.govlast nite. Those Fuckers screwed us out of $500! Instead of the $2100 we should be getting we r getting $1600. What a bunch of shit. So there goes any chance of a trip to Alabama or Michigan. WTF! Im really pissed. We r still gonna go somewhere though. Either to Pennsylvania for a week or to New Hampshire for a few days and then to Amy in Maine for a few days. Its just bullshit that the people who need the money the most they take it away from. I know several other people who got the shaft also. Unreal!
And speaking of money I would suggest no one EVER work for H&R Block in Plainfield CT! And nope I dont give two shits if they see/read this or not to be quite honest. They already know how I feel about them so it shouldnt come as any surprise. Ive already written letters to H&R Blocks Corporate office telling them how they promise people all these huge bonuses and then screw them over. Basically of the 20 of us that worked there only maybe 5 r actually getting a bonus. How fair is that? I literally RAN the Foxwoods office for two months and am getting nothing yet the bitch who made all the mistakes that I had to fix is getting a nice fat check. Why? Because shes part of their cult er I mean religion. The piece of shit owner didnt even call or come in on my days because she knew things were under control and she didnt have to. Do I get anything for it though? Nope. I hope next year they have NO customers! That would teach them to be cheap bastards!
Speaking of being cheap we have a chance to buy a van pretty cheap. Its older (1999 Dodge Grand Caravan) but its in really good shape and would tow the camper a whole lot easier than the Malibu will. Waynes seen it and he says its nice so Im going to go look at it this week. The guy is a friend of Waynes so he says we can pay half and then pay the other half over a few weeks. That would be good since we still have the Tracker to fix! We’ll see how it looks when I get to look at it.
Ok Im off for some bacon and eggs! Im starving! More bitchin to come later Im sure LOL!

0 comments: