BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Trip planning!

So Wayne and I want to take a road trip sometime in June/July. Weve talked about going to one of two places. Alabama and Michigan. Alabama would be great. We could see Phillip and Renay and we always have a BLAST with them. Plus it would give us another chance athandcuffing them and dragging them home with us LOL! Really we want them to move here so bad its not even funny! We just saw them in November but it seems like it was so long ago and that sucks. The only problem is its a longer drive and we know we cant make the drive straight so then u have to add in 2 extra days for stopping once on the way down and once on the way back. Thats not going to be easy with Wayne starting the post office so I dont know how we can do it. Ive been racking my brain trying to figure it out. On the other hand Michigan would be nice also and heres why. Wayne hasnt been back to his hometown in over 17 years. The last time he went home was a few months before we met. Weve planned several trips up there but they always fall apart basically because his family cant stand me. We arent going to go into that though because really its a sad situation and it would be nice if someday we could be civil again but honestly I dont see that happening. Believe it or not Waynes brother Eugene and I used to talk a lot and his Mom and I did also. I dont see it ever going back to that but it would be nice if we could atleast be civil. So if we did end up going to Michigan we wouldnt stay in his hometown and we wouldnt tell anyone we r coming and most likely wouldnt see anyone in his family which again is a sad thing to have to do. It would really be nice though for Wayne to get to see how much its changed up there and for the kids and I to see where he grew up. Its close enough that we could make the drive straight so that saves time and makes it an easy trip. So yeah I dont know! We have to think about it!

0 comments: