BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Baby gates, Nuks, potty training, Idol, food & the gym

Why is it that a good baby gate costs so much money? I mean seriously. The one at the bottom of my stairs weve had since Angelina was a baby and all in all its held up well over the years BUT the damn thing cost like a hundred bux at the time! One like this is easily $150 now and its insane! This one has some issues though so we r gonna have to deal with it soon but it does still work and Robyn has zero desire to try opening the thing anyway. The one at the top of the stairs was just like it but broke last year. Again another $150 to get a new one! Ive owned beds worth less that that in my lifetime! See? This is how they get parents! They jack up the prices on things we really need!
So Robyn hasnt had her nukie in I would say atleast a week. Not even to go to bed at nite. Why u might ask? Well I “lost” the one she likes best and the one we have she hates. Some people say hiding a nukie is mean. I say when the dentist says take it away its time to take it away. See the nukie people r after our money too. They own stock in braces and tooth repair! ive got it all figured out! Anyway she seems to be ok with it most of the time. Still uses the one she hates in the car once in awhile but really shes pretty much over it.
As for potty training thats another thing. Robyn hates having her pullups on BUT she refuses to use the potty. So basically shes in the buff all day and when she has to do her dirty work she grabs a pullup and throws it on. Pees. Takes it off immediately. Throws it in the garbage. The other day I really thought we were going to have a break through though! She kept sitting on the potty and in her oh so cute way saying “potty train?” but nope it just didnt happen. Granted she just turned 2 but still I want her to do it already!
FINALLY some Idol justice hey! I cant believe it took this long for Brooke to go home! I mean I like the girl and all and I think in a studio where she can read her lyrics while she sings them and start over 500 times per song for all her screw ups I think she would be great! But the next American Idol? Um no. Sorry but no. I wouldnt go see her live for fear she might F*up and kill herself on stage! Seriously its time to move on!
Ok I need dinner ideas big time. Wayne and I r just oh so bored with cooking that we fight over who has to do it every nite LOL! We try to mix it up. Like last week I made pork ribs and spaghetti and it was a really nice change. Then we grilled out a couple times and that was actually nice too even though I hate Summer. Really though for two fat people u wouldnt think we would get so bored with eating! I really think we need to convince Phillip and Renay to move in with us. Atleast then we could mix up my italian cooking with her southern cooking and we would never be bored again!
Oh and about being fat. YES Lettie in case ur reading this I PROMISE Im coming to join the damn gym next week u pain in the ass! God why did we ever leave Curves? Atleast there I could pretend I was working out and no one knew the truth LMAO! Seriously though Curves. What a waste! We went for what like 6 months? Lost maybe 2 pounds each? Never even broke a sweat! Sorry but that place is a joke and on that note Im off to have a donut LMAO!

0 comments: