BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 5, 2008

Spring cleaning SUCKS!

But I guess it has to be done. Its a little depressing though going through all the kids old clothes and sending them off to the Salvation Army. The highlight of that was yesterday I found one of Angelinas dresses that Lettie bought her when she was Robyns age and it was her favorite. Its yellow with blue and white flowers. Now it fits Robyn perfectly! The downlight (is that a word?) was finding 4 pairs of jeans that no longer fit my fat ass. That kinda sucked. I was tempted to keep them so that when I drop some of this extra baggage I can wear them but nah. Ill buy new ones. Let some skiney chick have them. Bitch! LMAO! So once I finish going through all the clothes (gonna get out Angelinas old stuff I kept and see what fits Robyn) then its on to the kids bedrooms. They arent real thrilled with it but we r going to go through all their toys and give away the ones they dont use. That should be a real battle when u have a 2 year old who wants E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G she sees. Should prove interesting how many times in a row I can say “No u cant have that!” without going out of my mind! So whats after the clothes and bedrooms? Well I havent decided yet. The kitchen could use a good rip apart and scrub down but Im not real excited about doing that. Itll get done eventually though. And on that note Im off to get my butt movin. Wish me luck! If no one hears from me after a few days call me. Maybe Ill hear the phone ringing and be able to track my way out of the never ending piles of clothes and toys with the ringing of the phone as my guide!

0 comments: