BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Summers here! That means I gotta start selling again!

I dont know if its good or bad. I mean I like craft shows and all and everyone loves my necklaces even with bitches stealing MY idea and making them but the gas money is gonna be a killer this year! Plus my Avon customers r all having a slow time so Im really not sure how thats gonna go. Im seriously thinking about starting to sell Mary Kay or Arbonne but I have no experience with either. Sure everyone says they r great and here most people think they r rich so it would probably sell better than Avon but it does cost a lot more. Really not many people in CT want to tell their friends they wear Avon makeup because they r so damn snotty they want to say “OH I wear Mary Kay or Arbonne” just to sound rich ya know? I just cant decide. I still have Tastefully Simple Im doing too and need to order catalogs for that. I need help! What should I do? Stick with just Avon? Switch to Mary Kay? Switch to Arbonne? Dont do any? HELPPPPPP!

0 comments: