BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ok so that wasnt fun!

So I finally got sick of mygreen eyebrow ring and decided to switch it out to a black one. I was like wicked scared to do it though because last time when I had the piercer do it man alive it hurt like hell! So I got brave and took the old one out and holy cow the new one went right in no problem! I was amazed. Then I decided to switch my nose ring out for a black one to match the eyebrow. Now keep in mind this is the 3rd time Ive done the nose ring myself and the other 2 times was simple no problem right in. No I get the old one out and uh oh. The new one wont go in! Now what? So I keep trying. Wayne tries. Nope. It aint going. Call the piercer and hes not there so now Im stuck. I have to either get it in or hope it doesnt close up before noon tomorrow when he gets there. 15 tries later I finally got it in but man it wasnt fun! Needless to say I aint changing it again anytime soon!

0 comments: