BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 4, 2008

I hate household appliances, furniture & fixtures!

Which would a toilet be? A fixture right? Ok sure. Lets go with that! Seriously though what a pile of crap. Literally! My toilet is older than I am. Not even kidding there. My Grandfather put that damn thing in this house when I was first born making it 33 years old. Sure I should be grateful its lasted this long. And really its had a good life but its time to move on. I so cant wait to get this thing out of my house this week and a new one put in! We shouldve done it 12 years ago when we moved in but nope. And why didnt we do it when we totally gutted and remodeled the bathroom 7 years ago? New shower, tub, sink, walls, floor. Everything but we left that damn toilet. Some people plant flowers in their old toilets and put them out on their lawn. Nope. Not gonna happen. Once its gone I dont ever want to see it again and I sure as hell dont want to stick my hands in it to plant flowers! Now lets talk about washing machines. Mines gotta go. Not only is it so damn loud when its on spin it sounds like a damn elephant is busting through the wall but its also stuck and when it goes to spin u have to turn the tub and help it along. What a pain! Like I have all day to wait for the spin cycle? Really I dont! And its like the old saying “A watched pot doesnt boil” its true! It takes like twice as long for a washer ur watching to go into spin than it takes when u walk away for just 2 mins to let the dogs out and come back to a washer sounding like its about to explode while its “walking” across the floor. So yep a new one of those is coming this week too! Next is a new living room couch and either chairs or love seat I cant decide which I want AND Im ripping the carpet up in the huge ass hall upstairs and putting down wood like we did in the living room and then Im painting the whole house. Im just so done with everything can u tell? *sigh* Ok I feel better now!

0 comments: