BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

OMG I want to smack my Mom!

First let me give her a teenie bit of credit for something good then we’ll get to the bad. Yesterday she decides she wants to join the gym. Um yeah I didnt see that one coming! First she wanted to join Curves but no. They suck suck suck big time so I talked her out of it. Then she said she will join the one Lettie already goesto that Im joining this week. The plan was to go on Thursday but after enough nagging on my part I convinced her to go with us tonite for a trial and see what she thinks. It should prove interesting to say the least!
Now onto the bad part that I want to smack her for! I just found out today that her medical insurance company makes her pay them $10 a week because she smokes. OMG! $520 a year is a lot of money just for the right to KILL URSELF! Am I wrong? Nope. Weve been trying to get her to quit for as long as I can remember and shes done it a few times but always made some excuse to start back up again. I get that its hard but when cigarettes cost $6 a pack and shes smoking a pack a day (thats on the low low side) and u combine that with the money to the insurance company thats over $2500 a year! And for what? To get cancer and drop dead after suffering for God knows how long. WTF is wrong with her? She will never learn! How the hell many more people in this family need to be on oxygen or die of cancer for these people to wake the hell up and smell the fear of chemotherapy?!?!

0 comments: