BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A mix of whateverness…

Well we went to the gym with Mom. It was something else! She wont get on a treadmill not even with it stopped. The wheels on the bike go around 5 times and she has to stop. All of the weight machines pinch or hurt some part of her body. She cant do a crunch. After we were done when we asked when shes joining she had every excuse in the book. She wants to buy a pool which by the way Im splitting with her. She wants to pay bills. She needs to save money for a trip the end of June that her company pays EVERYTHING for. She has to pay her “$400″ car payment which is really only $250. Lets all keep in mind her monthly bills including rent r less than $600 a month but she makes about $2700 a month and she cant even complain about gas money because work pays that. So then I said she can still come with us and just pay $5 each time and if she was still coming with us on Thursday she gives me the excuse that shes going to lunch with some chicks she works with. So I said we could go after lunch and all of a sudden she changes the story to she has to go all the way to Guilford for work and wont get home till like 2pm and “Maybe Ill meet u at the gym. We’ll have to see.” blah blah blah. Um yeah so much for that! I guess Ill have to nag nag nag her about the gym and smoking for the rest of my life!
Heres something weird and interesting. Last nite Robyn and I were laying on the couch watching TV when she wanted a drink. So I went and filled her a glass of water and left it on the kitchen table for her. She went in a few times and drank with no problem. Then all of a sudden she goes in the get another drink and she makes it around the corner into the kitchen and starts SCREAMING bloody murder. I was like WTF!?!? Next thing I know shes bolting back into the living room screaming “A face! A face!” I thought she was saying “place” so I said “What place?” and she starts screaming at me “A FACE! A PERSON!” like a lunatic. That was weird! Needless to say I didnt go back in the kitchen last nite and neither did she!
Ok lets talk now a little about Alvin and the Chipmunks. I hate the movie. Its not so much that I hate the movie its more that I hate watching it 15 times a day! Renting it off Netflix was the biggest mistake ever made. Now I have to go buy the damn thing before I can return it because Robyn is totally addicted!
Well Wayne has cabin fever. First he wanted to go to Maine this weekend. Then he wanted to go to NYC. Then Lancaster PA. Now hes decided he wants to go to Salem MA to the witch museums and dungeons on Saturday. Should be interesting! Only problem is it might be rainy but only like a 40% chance so hopefully not!
Speaking of Wayne he has his driving test for the PO Saturday at 7:30am! I swear on my life if he fails this one Im kicking him out of the house forever. So then they tell him that because of gas prices to deliver mail and such that they r dropping the starting pay rate by $5 an hour for ur first 3 months. That sucks! BUT about 2 hours later they called back and said that because hes already been hired already like 2 months ago and been through all the medical and crap that hes grandfathered in and wont be cut the $5 WOOHOO! Thats good news! So if all goes as planned and he passes this driving test his training starts May 27th!
Well I think thats it here! Off I gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…..ooooooo…….oooooo……

0 comments: