BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 25, 2008

Holy sea-monkeys!

So we got Angelina sea-monkeys for her bday and holy crap they have hatched like crazy! I didnt put the whole pouch of eggs in because I wasnt sure I was supposed to and I figured save them so if they dont hatch I can add more since its been chilly here at nite. Well over the past three days Ive been adding eggs slowly and we have a TON of monkeys hatched! I cant believe how many. Kind of amazing really when u think about it that they can just package this shit up and bam they hatch. T's even mate! We also got her the butterfly tree house so we mailed away for the caterpillars and once they come we r going to do that. The only thing is with it getting cold (Im a yankee people it gets cold here early!) chances r we will have to keep them in the house for their entire lifespan which wont me good once they drop dead on us. The kids know they wont live all that long though so hopefully it will be ok. I think it will be neat for them to watch though so I cant wait. Anyway thats my monkey experience so far! Cant wait to see how big the little shits grow LMAO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya just gotta love those brine shrimp.... lol I hatch regulare brine for my salt tank. Sweet!

Anonymous said...

i always wanted to do that when i was a kid. how cool! you'll have to take some pictures and post them!