BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Enough with the books already!

Ok seriously this is insane. We used to own a bookstore for several years. During that time we accumulated a LOT of books in this house...damn near 1,000 I would guess. They r a mix of kids books, parenting books, art/craft books, reference books and just plain old good reading books. So last nite I decide Im going to attach about half of our books which currently reside on one very large book case in what used to be our school room but had now become our rabbit/rattie/hamster/hermit crab room. So I go in and I take allll the books off the shelves and dust them off. That took well over an hour. Then I pile them on the love seat, couch and LR floor and attempt to organize them with a 2 yr old throwing them all over the place. Yeah that didnt work. So I decide I can organize them on the shelves and I start having Josh and Angelina carry them in to me in piles. About 2 hours later we were done and sure enough there is some organization. Not as much as I would have liked but at least they r all standing up the way they belong and not thrown all over the freakin house. I told the kids if they touch a single book without me helping them get it Ill be really really mad LOL! I will get them all the books they want but I would at least like them to stay organized for a little while! My next task in that room r the high shelves. They r full of games and old craft supplies I need to look through and see what Im going to use and not use. That cant be done today though. Tomorrow Wayne is taking the morning off to make a dump run so I HAVE to get things together for that. Theres tons of things around this house/yard/Moms house that need to go to the dump and since we only get there once or twice a year this is my only chance. Its now or never as they say! Anyway thats the story on the books. Who wants to make bets on how long they stay organized? LMAO!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

One week, three days and 132548 seconds!