BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Magic Eraser!

Ok I really just have to say I love the Magic Eraser!!! OMG! Seriously if u havent tried one go right now to Walmart and get a package. Ive never used them before but yesterday something in my head said "have Wayne get a Magic Eraser on his way home from work" so he did and WOW! Rarely if ever do things seen on TV actually work "as seen on TV" but I can honestly say these do. Heres my list of pros & cons and things it works on so far.

Pros:

  1. U dont use soap.
  2. Because u dont use soap u dont have to rinse what ur washing.
  3. U just wet the thing then ring it out so u dont have nasty soapy water running down ur arms. Ur virtually using it dry.
  4. No smell. If ur like me and dont like the way a lot of soaps smell this is a major plus.
  5. The kids can use it because u dont have to apply tons of pressure.
  6. Cheap. 2 for $2.22 at Walmart. Seriously thats a good deal hey.
  7. U can use it on just about any surface. If u go online there r TONS of tips and do's but really there r hardly any dont's.
  8. U use it then rinse it in the sink and use it again. Ur not sticking ur hand in a nasty bucket of gross water and washing things with dirty water. Ick!

Cons (I only have 2!):

  1. It doesnt last forever. Really I did a lot of washing with the 2 we bought (Waynes buying 6 more today!) but yeah they dont last as long as I would like. Really though if ur using it just for the random crayon on the wall or nasty hand print on the door its going to last u quite awhile.
  2. Once it starts to crumble THROW IT AWAY! I tried to keep using it with it in pieces. Not smart. it just left pieces on the wall. The good thing is once it dried the pieces easily wiped away.

Things I washed with it (now dont think my house is a piss hole from this list!):

  1. Hand prints up and down the stair way walls/banister. Seriously with 3 kids going up and down the stairs my stair way walls were NASTY! Sure I spot clean it with bleach spray but honestly its a pain in the ass. The ME worked GREAT!
  2. Angelinas drawings on the walls. What can I say? Shes an artist. The ME took away marker, crayon, paint (washable kids paint) and highlighter. Really it left little if any behind.
  3. Mildew in the bathroom. We have one small hand print sized section in our bathroom that has been mildewed for years. Its never come off with anything yet until now. It wiped away with such ease I almost shit my pants. At least I was in the right room in case I had LMAO!
  4. Food! Food! Food! This thing cleaned the micro like nothing before. It looks damn near brand new now. Stuck on shit that I havent been able to get out for years came out like nothing.
  5. Ok picture this. U have a screen door and 6 dogs. The 6 dogs go outside, shit, piss, eat and then they scratch this screen door to be let back in. Imagine how nasty that door gets on the bottom. Do u really think I want to stand there with a bucket and scrub the thing putting my hand in gross dog water to ring out the rag? Um no. Needless to say it doesnt get washed often and was N-A-S-T-Y! Well the ME hit it and I swear I heard the door moan a sigh of relief. It looks amazing!
  6. My grandmothers wooded butcher block. As every knows my Grandfather was a butcher. My Mom was a butcher. All my Uncles were and some still r butchers. So naturally we have several butcher blocks and naturally the edges r just icky. Well the ME takes it all away!
  7. Fridge! OMG! U can see urself in the damn thing its so shiny!

And that completes the list of what Ive used it on so far. I was literally up scrubbing until 2am and I was enjoying myself! Ive never had so much fun cleaning in my life. Now I just have to wait for Wayne to get home from work with the next batch so I can scrub some more! Everyone run! Dont walk! RUN to Walmart and buy several boxes NOW! And for those of u who receive Xmas gifts from me plan on Magic Erasers every year from here on out LMAO!

0 comments: