BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Update turns into vent...woops!

Wow its been awhile since I really did a full out update! Ok lets see. Basically everything is fine here. Kids r good. Starting school tomorrow. They arent real thrilled with that but they will live! I want to get started early so we can do some review before moving ahead and maybe take a long vacation in the winter. We did that last year too and it helped especially Angelina but Josh liked it too. Ive had a brutal cold for a few days that just doesnt seem to want to go away. Sucks especially when its so hot! Waynes fine. He got that job working 6pm-3am so thats a major plus. His orientation is on Tuesday morn and as long as that goes ok and he passes his lift test which he should hes set to start Wednesday nite. The PO claims the chick thats leaving is leaving by Sept 1st and if she really does than that route becomes Waynes. He will probably stay with the nite job for a few weeks after that just to catch up bills and then he will most likely either leave there and do only the PO or stay there part time. The main goal is still full time at the PO though so cross everything people! Im not doing so hot saving for a laptop! Bills just keep adding on and gas money is sick here so yeah. I did find a REALLY nice new 17 inch Dell with number pad for $898 so thats my goal. It will be great for at home plus with the Jackson Hewitt job Im taking it will be much easier doing my classes online on a laptop. Hopefully in a few weeks I can get it. In the meantime though this old rellic desktop is working quite well! I can even get into Pogo most times to do my badges! The only problem is Angelina keeps stealing the comp to play Pogo too. Little brat is faster than I am at a lot of the games LOL! Josh isnt into online games. Hes a Wii boy. Loves the Wii. I keep telling them that once we start school the games r off during the day and they r only playing at nite/weekends and they both just roll their eyes lol. Should be fun! Lets see what else? Critters r all fine. Weve had a weird summer. No calls for the dog warden at all that we know of! He hasnt come by even once. Of course we already won the court case so maybe the moron neighbor has called and the warden just didnt come but I dont think so. Its been quiet. Weird. The dogs r actually being better this summer though with the boats. They r 2 and I think they r finally starting to realize they live on the freakin water and the boats r here to stay lol. Idiots! Ratties/bunny/hamster/cats r all doing good. I moved all the girls together into the huge ass Martins cage. They actually got along great right off the start. I was afraid for the two hairless ones Peach and Mama Peach but even they r good to go. That left the other large cage open for the boys so they got moved in there and OMG they r THRILLED! They love the wheel. They have probably 3x the room theyve had since they were born. Really this cage is awesome for them. Id love to get them a big Martins later on for the 7 of them but really there is no rush. This cage has more than enough room for them even when they r full grown so once money is flowing again the way it should be and bills r paid then they can get another cage. For now they r good to go though! So about that vacation in the winter. The ratties r the only real issue. My Mom wont feed them which is just stupid. Throw some food in and fill their water how hard is that? Not very. Which means I have to convince Lettie to come do it since she likes the rats and knows what to do. Wayne and I both have cabin fever though big time and T didnt help. She posted up a bunch of pics from when we were out there in Nov. I cant believe how small Robyn was in those pics! 9 months doesnt seem like such a long time but looking at those pics it really is. So yeah I want another Vegas trip soon! Robyn talks to T every single day on the phone but thats not the same as seeing her ya know? Hopefully we can save up some money and get out there in the winter and see T, Terry, Donna and Sheri. Same with Phillip and Renay. I hate going so long between visits to them! It wasnt so bad because we were there in Nov too which was just an awesome and relaxing time with them and they were planing to come up here or us go there in the summer but that didnt happen so of course I miss them. They r our first real mutual friends. Like friends we both love and enjoy being with. Usually there is one person in a couple that u just cant stand lolol but with them we both love them both so it sucks them being so far away. I hope someday they will move up here but in the meantime I just want to go visit more often and I have to call them more! I dont know why but I just really dont talk to anyone on the phone much anymore. I talk to T everyday many times a day lol and Lettie usually at least 5 times a week or more. Rho I talk to a lot online and probably a couple times a week when things arent crazy. Amy, Phillip & Renay though I never talk to! I have to stop that and start calling more! And I want to go see Rho! We havent known each other as long but I really would like to visit her soon. We have so much in common and hit it off right from day one. Shes awesome and Im really glad we met. And Diana! Ive known Diana for as long as Ive known T and Ive never seen her in person! It would be awesome to finally take that trip up to MI and go to where Wayne grew up if we could get there without his mother trying to gun me down (seriously that battle needs to just end but how? - its just insane and stupid and really quite sad that the kids have only met one member of their fathers family) and see Diana at the same time. It sucks having most of ur friends clear across the country damnit! ANYWAY somehow this turned into a vent lmao so Im done! I just really need a vacation damnit! Ok well Im off. The next few weeks I wont be around much. We have insurance people coming to inspect both houses on Aug 13th. We have TONS to do around here before then so my online time is going to be very little between that and starting school. I try to get on when I can though. Have a good weekend all!

1 comments:

JustMe said...

well, if you ever do travel out anywhere close to this way you damn sure better stop and see me!!! lol it's still in the back of my mind for us to do that trip to mass and have you meet us up there or something... lol... who knows, might just happen sometime! you never know!