BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wow been a lifetime!

Ok so Ive been doing shitty at keeping this thing going. With all the crap going on here Im surprised I dont have much time though so its not totally my fault. So where to start? Well lets see. Ive been sicker than hell. Wicked cold/cough that just wont quit for 2+weeks now and seems to be coming back again. Josh got it about a week ago and he really was coughing so he went to the Dr and is on antibiotics but hes some better. Angelina just got it 2 days ago and shes not too bad thank God and Robyn only has a slight cold again thank God! Wayne hasnt gotten it at all - lucky bastard! Speaking of Wayne. Hes going for this huge (and by huge I do mean HUGE) job and if he gets it we will be so set its not even funny. He passed all the testing with flying colors and is just waiting for the formal interview which hopefully will be soon so everyone cross ur fingers on that one! What else? The damn animals! Shimmer got sick last week. Out of the blue she was throwing up and unable to keep even water down so off to an emergency vet visit we went. $105 (not bad actually) later we come home with pills for puking, new thyroid pills, iv fluids & needles. She was better the next day so Im thinking it was something in the yard she ate. Cry Baby on the other hand is another issue. Basically hes not himself and Im saying its because his skin is so itchy (he has such sensitive skin). Im heading tomorrow to get him some meds for it and see how it works out. All of the other mutts, cats, bunny, hamster, rats, hermies, fish & sea monkeys r good. On a totally different note the classes Pat and I have to take for out Jackson Hewitt job r moving right along. I was very nervous meeting the owner for the first time. I cut my hair so my tattoo shows and I wasnt sure if he would say anything about that or my nose & eyebrow piercings. So I was almost going to say forget it because I didnt know what he would be like but I didnt. So far he hasnt said anything about them so thats a plus because I really dont want to take them out since they get infected so easily and covering the tat isnt going to happen period. I wasnt so sure he liked me the first few classes (we go twice a week) but as time goes by he seems to be ok with me and hes a really nice guy so I think working with him will be good. The classes r fairly easy but the last chapter really took a lot of work and thinking. It was good though. Pat and I worked together on it at home and we really did learn a lot that we didnt already know from doing taxes before. So yeah I think its going to be good and Im actually excited to get moving doing real returns. Well I guess thats it! I really cant think of anything else fun or exciting so Ill write more later! Ciao!

0 comments: