BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 23, 2008

My baby is 8!

Well one of my babies anyway lmao! Yesterday was Angelinas bday. We spent it at the beach clamming and having fun. It was a good day. Then last nite Im sitting here getting ready to come in the house for the nite and in walks my Mom with a pillow and blanket. Im like wtf lmao! She had promised Angelina a sleep over but I totally didnt expect her to do it. Well she did and she even slept till 4:30am which is a miracle for my vampire of a Mother. Today Im making clam chowder and fritters with the clams we got yesterday. Everyones pissed Im not making clear broth and instead Im making red chowder. I like the red a lot and I found the recipe for Rocky Point Chowder House which is an amusement park that used to be open when I was a kid through my late teenage years. Well they had all u can eat chowder and fritters and we used to go there several times a year with my Grandmother and it was just amazing. First u eat and eat and eat till ur ready to pop and then u go puke it up on all the rides lmao. It was a blast! Well the place closed down many years ago and they had a small restaurant that still served their red chowder and fritters but they closed down last year so I decided screw it Im gonna make my own with the recipe I found. So far it tastes pretty damn good so I cant wait to eat! Anyway thats my day and Im off! Till next time!

0 comments: