BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Still kickin!

Wow! Cant believe its been this long since Ive been on here! Anyway we r all still kickin. Robyn turns 3 today. I cant believe it! Yesterday she got her ears pierced. We wanted to wait till she asked for it to be done like we did with Angelina and shes been asking a lot so we gave in. She did good and is so brave! Ill post a pic later on. Josh and Angelina r good. Everyone just got over a nasty ass cold - hopefully the last one of the year! Wayne starts Electric Boat tomorrow finally. A nice chunk of $ more and hour and tons more growth available so it will be a good change I think. I had to cut down work to 4 days a week but Im really fine with that. These 50+ hour weeks have been KILLING me! Thank God April 15th is knocking on my door LMAO! New car is great. Its an Outback and I love it. Takes some wear and tear off the Malibu too so its good. Lets see what else? I guess thats it! Ill post some pics later of the birthday girl!

0 comments: