BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Holy pregnant sea monkey!

Ok yes I know they r just "shrimp" but holy crap one of our sea monkeys is knocked up and the egg sac is MASSIVE! Its been there for quite a long time though (a good couple weeks) and I cant seem to find anywhere online that says how long they stay pregnant for. I hope she doesnt die before she lays the eggs. The suckish thing is we had some babies about 2 weeks ago and they all died so Im thinking its just too cold for them downstairs now and they need to be moved upstairs. Sucks because there really isnt a place I can put them where Robyn wont touch them so I am going to have to find a shelf I can hang for them. Might look a little out of place but at least it will keep them safe from small curious hands! Anyway thats my exciting news of the day. I would say I'll post pics but yeah no lol.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just leaving a note to say Happy Thanksgiving!


Jen and the Crew