BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 20, 2009

Glasses or no glasses...that is the question...

Well for awhile now Angelina has been saying her eyes r out of whack. Its not all the time and isnt even every week but shes mentioned it several times and it seems to be getting more and more frequent. She finally has her appt today at 5pm to get her eyes checked for the first time ever. If she has Waynes eyes she stands a decent chance of not needing glasses but if she has my eyes shes screwed totally! Almost everyone in my family has glasses at least for reading and I would still have them myself 24/7 if it werent for fabulous laser eye surgery. She says she wont mind if she needs them (her Cousin Tay has them and looks great!) and is glad to have it checked out but personally I think if she does get glasses its going to be a battle. First shes picky picky picky so I fully intend to spend a fortune. Second Robyn has to have everything that anyone else has so that will be big trouble. Obviously she will have to get over it but still it will be interesting. I guess we'll see in a few hours!

0 comments: