BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Holy Facebook and ur addictions T, Lettie, Rho, Christie and Diana!

Ok Facebook has to stop adding new things. I have sooooooo many invites and notifications I cant keep up. Between T, Lettie, Rho, Christie and Diana I might go nuts LMAO! I dont know how u guys keep up with these things. I can barely keep up with just Mafia Wars and Pirates. Youve got eggs and hatching things and hunts and holy cow the list never ends. U all need help with ur addictions!

Now onto my own addictions LMAO! Mafia Wars is awesome. I never get into things like that but I really like it! Im making like $60,000 an hour now which is nothing compared to some of the people Ive seen playing but is still a lot to me. Im doing some serious ass kickin which I love lolol! I even got Wayne playing last nite and although he isnt as easily addicted as I am but Im betting he will be soon!

Pirates I just started only to humor Christie LMAO but its pretty much the same as Mafia. Takes some getting used to the differences but its workin good. When my energy is down on one I can do the other till it builds back up!

As for the Funkeys Im getting better at remembering whats where and who can go to which places thanks to Lettie. Angelina was playing for quite awhile yesterday really getting into it. Robyn just thinks they r cute to carry around and make them into a little family. Josh is still getting over his flu but hes feeling a lot better every day and thank God no one else has it yet!

Wayne started EB yesterday so Im down to working only Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday which really is fine with me. Tax season is slowing down quite a bit (not that it ever really got busy this year) so Im good with only 4 days a week till April 15th when its all said and done. Gives me more time with the kids!

Anyway thats all for me. I gotta pretend to work for awhile LMAO! Till next time!

0 comments: