BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 8, 2009

UB Funkeys r pretty cool!

Ok so Lettie has been playing these UB Funkeys things with the cousins for quite awhile now. At Christmas time Mom asked me if I thought my brats might like em and I didnt know so she went ahead and got them a starter pack. Well here it is March and I finally got around to hooking it up the other day after having Lettie tell me a little about them at her house. Holy freakin cool hey! Between the two Lettie gave us and the two Mom started us off with we had a good time with em night one. Only problem was the hub (thing u hook to the comp) kept dieing so I had to go get another and return the broken one. No biggie. While there we saw on clearance two more one being a "chat funkey" so we got that and then we got two for Josh and Angelina to have on Robyns bday yesterday bringing us up to 8 funkeys! Each funkey unlocks different games and things and weve already started building our house for em online. Robyn and Angelina r really getting into it and Josh while a little old for it does like the games so its cool. Just another little addiction only good thing is this one doesnt require feeding and its really pretty cheap LMAO!

0 comments: