BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Comp issues at their best

Well its finally happened. Im without a laptop :( damn thing. Its been bad. CD drive wont read/record, it wont shut down/reboot, its sooooo slowwww - basically its just crap. So I said screw this and I took it back to where I got it. Im not going to keep paying payments on something I can barely use! Im going to put aside $10 a day until I have enough money to buy a new one. I can get the same exact comp only with more memory/faster for $800 with NO payments! Until then Im using the crappy old desktop. Its actually working fairly well with the exception of being a tad slow. I might upgrade the memory if Im brave enough to open this old thing up. We'll see. Anyway thats the news here! Ill still be online just Ill be doing it a little slower for awhile lol!

0 comments: