BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Back with Avon!

Well I decided to give Avon another shot. Basically because I ran out of body soap and couldnt find anything else I really liked as much as the Avon Naturals. So I decided to sign Mom up too that way I can make more commission and maybe if I can sign a few people up under her I can do even better than before. We'll see! The key is not ordering things to sell at shows and stuff. Been there...done that...doesnt work here. Im sticking with catalog dropping and hopefully that will bring in some more regular customers. Really I would be happy if I had even enough regular customers to cover my cost of gas and catalogs. See in the city where there r more people per mile Avon isnt as hard to sell. Here in the woods where delivering catalogs takes 3 hours and 100 miles on gas thats $4.50 a gallon and u use more with the stop and go driving its not as easy to make back ur cost. We'll see how it goes though. Im going to do my couple regular customers who ordered fairly often and then the one road I always did and had a couple orders and then if I have books left Ill drop them to some new places. Hopefully it will work out! Oh an I got Mom a webpage. I figure that way its less I have to put through in her name to keep her active if I get a few orders off the webpage. Plus its still free if one person orders for 10 more weeks. After that if they make it where I have to pay again Ill kill it probably. So thats the news! Wish me luck everyone!

0 comments: