BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 4, 2010

Finally this weekend is over!

Not that it was really really bad but It felt like a long weekend for sure. Friday the kids and I got soaking wet in the rain grocery shopping. It totally sucked. Was soooo windy and wet and my car the vets arent working right so we had a helluva time keeping the windows from fogging up. Finally I gave up and came home. Just couldnt take it anymore. Came home and did whatever (cant even remember what we had for dinner!) and that was that.

Saturday I had to go get Shakes meds at the vet with my aunt. He starts them tomorrow and his blood test is on the 18th. We only got two weeks worth of meds. I dont want to buy a ton of one dose and have the test say he needs a different dose and then Im stuck with them. So when the results come back on Tuesday Ill have to go get more meds for him. He seems to be feeling ok though so thats good. After the vet my aunt and I went to the grocery store. Shes soooo slooooow. We were in there for two hours which is 1 hour 59 mins longer than I wanted to be there! lol. I did get some good deals though and planned some different meals for this week since everyone seems to be getting bored with chicken around here. Came home and my aunt decides to rearrange her house. I came home to my house trying to avoid it! Decided to make meatballs so I made a bunch of them and we had meatball sandwiches for dinner (yum) and I froze the rest. Then I decided to fry some eggplant from the garden before the frost hits. Froze that too for parm & eggplant lasagna. So that was pretty much Saturday.

Sunday was calm. My aunt made cabbage rolls for dinner. One of my least favorite meals. Choked that down and came home and watched Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs with the kids. Cute movie. Not in my list of top kids movies but it was good.

Lets see. What else. Oh the Xenical. Wayne is actually taking it. I dont think hes thrilled lol but hes taking it. Im going to try forcing him onto the Wii fit tonite to get a weight on him. Shhh dont tell him or he wont come home! LMAO! Dont think he will do it but we'll see. Ive been taking it too and so far it seems fine. No idea if its working yet but time will tell.

Oh so after all that shopping here is what Ive come up with for the week. My menu for the last few weeks has been basically chicken, pork, chicken, pork, ground beef, chicken, pork, pizza, chicken, pork lol. Yeah everyone is bored with it so I tried to work out a different plan. Here r my plans for the week:

Monday - Western (ham, pepper, onion, egg, cheese) omelet english muffin sandwiches, pancakes (I dont eat pancakes but the kids and Wayne do), hash browns - Again probably not so healthy. English muffins were on sale though (6 packages for the price of 2 packages!) and potatoes were also on sale (15lbs for $2!) and Im going to try making them with just mostly egg whites and only half the yolks to make them a little better.


Tuesday - Hot dogs, mac & cheese, beans - Ok yes it isnt healthy and doesnt sound inspired but its different than our usual meals and I got good hot dogs so it will be yummy.


Wednesday - Pot roast, potatoes, carrots and onions with broccoli - Not one of my favorite meals but Im going to do it in the crockpot so I can just chuck it in and forget it even exists lol. Ill eat mostly just the veggies myself.

Thursday - Chicken, stuffing, mashed potatoes, brussel sprouts. Again the chicken will be crockpot so its easy.

Friday - I have a drs appt at 1:15pm so Ill most likely be bringing something home.

Possible change - Since I fried all that eggplant Saturday I might make an eggplant lasagna either Wednesday or Thursday instead. Basically its a mix of a lasagna with noodles and an eggplant parm. Yum.

Well thats it for today!

0 comments: